2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Before purchasing any course for the school you agree to:
- Read through all of the sales page and understand how the course is taught.
- Read through and understand all of the FAQs (frequently asked questions).
- Understand that an online, self paced course like this cannot hold every single piece of information you need to make a profitable business and that 100% of the information taught in this course may not be applicable to you and your business.
- Understand that this course does not dive deep into the technical part of running your business. For example, there are no step-by-step videos in the course on how to physically build a website. However, resources for the technical side of marketing (which web providers to use, links to how-to videos) are provided in the resources section of each lesson.
- Understand that marketing your doula business takes hard work, persistence, creativity and time and you are willing and able to put the work in.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We want you to be really happy with your purchase AND put your best effort forward around building your doula practice. We try to be as descriptive as possible in the marketing of this course and only suggest you purchase the course if you are able to put the time and hard work into building a successful doula practice. We offer a 45-day money back guarantee refund for your purchase. In order to qualify for the refund you must show you put in the work and it didn’t help you in any way and you saw zero improvement in your business. Keep in mind that growing a doula business takes time and hard work. After 45 days, if you have completed the course and seen NO improvement in your business (ie no new referral partners, no new knowledge on how to make or improve your marketing materials, etc) you can request a refund. To qualify for a refund you must:
- Submit a screenshot of three different pages of your website.
- A screenshot of your professional Facebook or Instagram page.
- 6 emails contacting at least 6 different referral partners for networking purposes, dated after you purchased the course (midwives, doulas, prenatal acupuncturist, chiropractor, etc).
- A picture of at least one physical marketing material: business cards, brochure, flyer, etc.
- A description of how you went through the course and why it didn’t work for you (at least five sentences).
We do not provide refunds after 45 days of purchase. If 45 days have passed, you are responsible for all payments for the course.
To request a refund email email@example.com.